Sunday, June 19, 2005

Assignment 8 ★ June 19 , 2005

Reflection on DHC2's lesson
Good points of their resson
☆When we did pronounciation practice , first teachers and students pronounced together , then teachers called on rows , then called on individual students . Teachers did not repeat with the students and their instruction was decisive . Because they spoke their instructuin at least two times , and they spoke slowly and clearly . So it was easy for students to understand what we should do .
☆They used many visuals , for example name card , pictures and so on . It was useful for biginners to understand the lesson .
☆Before students do practice or game , teachers gave a demonstration . So beginner students understand what they do without explaining in English . Seeing is believeing !!
☆Their short play was very very good !! They spoke slowly and manage to express what they were speaking by gestures .

The points they might try doing differently in the future .
☆When we did practice , some of students had same two cards .
☆When we did pronounciation practice , we pronounced louder voice , because we enjoyed the class very much . But maybe teachers could not listen her voice . This is my reflection . Next time I try to pronounce in a whisper . I am sorry (>_<)
☆When we did pronounciation practice , I felt dull because the repetition was monotonous .
☆When we did Karuta , we repeated "Do you like soccer? Yes , I do ." But there are another answer . we did not say "No , I don't ." All of students do not have same ideas , so teacher should ask individual atudents to answer the question .
ex) Teacher : Do you like soccer ?
Students : Do you like soccer ?
Teacher : Student A .
Student A : Yes , I do .
Teacher : Student B .
Student B : No , I don't .
☆They should design a activity to check their comprehension of today's lesson .

I thought their lesson was very very great !! All of teachers were powerful , so we could study cheerfully . I thought it was important for teachers to do their class vigorously . I could learn many things from their powerful class . Thank you (V)o¥o(V)

No comments: